Thank you for booking with Red Alert Paintball & Airsoft
This form must be read carefully and completed before you take part in your upcoming event. This is an insurance/personal injury disclaimer.
Red Alert Paintball & Airsoft will occasionally email you future game dates and information! Your information will never be shared with any third parties.
I UNDERSTAND THAT:
1. The Events are physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play.
2. The Events can be dangerous if not played in accordance with the stated rules which will be fully explained by the game Marshall during the morning Safety Brief.
3. The possibility of injury to myself and others exists; Airsoft & Paintball is a FULL CONTACT SPORT.
4. I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others involved in the activities and that I will never, under any circumstances deliberately break any site rules.
5. I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved.
6. I will comply with the site rules and use the equipment as instructed and not so as to injure or hurt others. I am aware of the risks of uneven ground & foreign objects within the site that may cause injury. I am aware of my surroundings and the possibility of injury from woodland and structures.
7. I will wear eye protection and will not remove it at any time with the exception of the designated safe zone. UNDER 16’s MUST wear Full Face Protection at ALL TIMES in the game area.
8. I understand that Red Alert Paintball or any of it's staff will not take any responsibility for loss or damage to any vehicles, valuables or belongings left in the car park or safe zone.
I hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitation that I might have against the organisers/site owners, and any other player who might injure me howsoever arising, and I make this release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors and administrators. I am here at my own free will and agree to these terms.
* indicates required